Sunday, May 1, 2011

I am alive

So sorry for the long absence. I knew it would be at least a few days but had no idea how quickly that turns into an entire week.
 
Happy May! Can you believe that? I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Since I last posted, we celebrated Easter, had family in town, battled a stomach virus, had a birthday, a friend hosted a picture party for me (where I had sessions for 12 kids!),  it has rained a bunch and we are now experiencing a freak cold front. Whew, it has been a long 1o days. Not to mention all the "regular" stuff thrown into the mix too.
 
Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hi". And that I am back. Or at least I am really going to try to get back into the blogging groove. Hope your week starts great.
 
PS: If you are an etsy (or other small biz) shop owner...you might want to check back on Tuesday morning. I think I will have something that you might be interested in:)
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates