Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I spy: etsy goodies!

As many of you know, we are expecting a little boy in just a few weeks. We just finished the nursery (you can see it here) and I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite etsy finds that can be found inside.
 
Cotton Cupcake Shoppe: Oh my word! This is so adorable in person. This is definitely coming to the hospital with us!

A Simple Impression: I think this is a fun way to include the name without the traditional letters hanging over a crib.

Stitches and Smiles: I can't wait to see our little guy in this!

Fancy Prints: This ABC print is hanging above the cib. I absolutely love it. The shop owner can customize the color combination to match anything that you want. She also has a matching numbers print.

So, if you are looking for a baby gift, I can personally vouch for each of these shops. They do great work and produce quality products. Enjoy!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Amber. said...

Aw! Thanks so much for including the baby hat and for your kind words about my shop! I absolutely LOVE my work...I get to work with wonderful people like yourself :)

All the best as you wait for your little guy! Take Care!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates