Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday

Happy Saturday to you all. This morning I was treated to a toddler-free fabric shopping experience. The kind where I can wander and become inspired because my precious daughter is not chasing after me pressuring me to leave. It was lovely.
 
Here is what I came home with.


Aren't these fun? They are from the Blue Hill Party Dress Collection. I mixed patterns from several of the different colorways. Here is what the full line looks like.




This fabric was purchased with a very specific project in mind. Any ideas?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what the project is, but BEAUTIFUL fabric!!

SewSweetStitches said...

Toddler-free fabric shopping is a dangerous thing, my friend! I always end up with tons more than I intended when I'm not distracted by stopping her from unwinding all the bolts!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what your creativity will bring!

J A Hynek said...

Perhaps you are considering making the following?

http://indietutes.blogspot.com/2007/05/patchwork-circle-skirt.html

I was certainly considering making a scaled up version for myself.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates