Thursday, December 2, 2010

Need a little holiday sewing inspiration?

Check out these precious holiday outfits that I made for some special little girls. (Let me apologize for these poor photos- I broke my own photography rules!)

 I love using ornaments in holiday designs because they are easy.
 A monogram is perfect for any holiday. I added some extra bling-See the rhinestones on either side of the monogram?

 The pants in each outfit were made from my Madeline Pattern.

An ornament tree. Can you see the little rhinestones sewn onto the ornaments?

What are you making this holiday season?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these! I am working on an outfit for my Diva now with your Madeline pattern and rudolph shirt idea!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

super cute! thanks for the inspiration

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates