Thursday, January 20, 2011

stream of consciousness

Inspired by this blog, I decided to post the occasional random thoughts post. Just because. I feel like if we want to get to know each other, then you might as well know all the "stuff" that fills my head from time to time. Feel free to comment. Or not. Whatever.
 
Speaking of comments, thank you so much for your support over this post. It really, really, really means a lot to me. All of the comments and emails that I got in response were overwhelming and so very thoughtful. It is great to know that what I am going through is normal and that I will make it to a better place.
 
Anyways, right now I am sore. As in, my muscles ache. A lot. I have been doing this crazy boot camp workout for the past week. It is my first week back into workouts since having the baby and it has been hilarious. Really challenging even for athletes of the group. Oh, and did I mention that the workouts are outside. No matter the weather. My first night out it was 37 degrees. The stuff they have us doing is insane. But it is what I need to do to kick myself into gear. Especially if I want to lose 25 pounds this year.
 
We have been letting our baby cry a little at night in hopes of creating better sleeping habits. Overall it is working. With my daughter, the progress was super fast. She was sleeping all night after 4 days. My son is proving to be a little more stubborn. We take about 2 steps forward and then 5 steps back. Needless to say, I am really, really tired.
 
All I have been able to think about lately is photography stuff. It has really been consuming my thoughts lately. As in keeps me up at night. Which is great seeing as when I do fall asleep it isn't for long:) I have been reading this book and learning a lot from it. I highly recommend it. That being said, I have been taking lots of pictures for friends. They certainly have not been my best efforts, but they have turned out okay. The girls were happy with the results and that is what matters most. I will be sure to show some off really soon.
 
Speaking of pictures, just for fun here is my adorable three-year-old.
 
Love her to pieces!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mama Lusco said...

Your daughter is darling! Congrats on those sore muscles - that reminds me I need to get moving :) Keep up the good work and the results will come!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates