Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fair Warning

For those of you who don't know, I am very pregnant.
As in, hopingtohaveababyinthenext7days pregnant. That being said, when baby comes, I will understandably be a little slow to repsond to emails and comments (Although, not too slow because I am, in fact, addicted to the computer and my email!).

In preparation, I have set several yummy blog posts up to auto post over the next few weeks so that you do not get bored and abandon me and the N&M blog.  Blog posts will be on the light side, but there will still be activity. Eventhough this is a craft blog, maybe I can fill in holes with baby pictures?!?!

Of course, when the big day arrives, I will happily share the news. Until then, we wait and wait and wait and try not to melt in this Texas heatwave of 100+ degree days with heat indexes from 105-118!

Photobucket
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a smooth and easy labor and delivery SOON!

Kristine said...

Good luck! I was pregnant with my daughter last summer - she was born at the end of August. It is not fun being pregnant in the summer! Hope the baby comes SOON! :-)

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your upcoming arrival=) our little boy turned 1 month old yest- it goes by soo fast=) praying it is a smooth transition for everyone=) Enjoy him!

Rafael's Mum said...

Oooooh... that's SOON!! Very best of luck for a good delivery. No worries about being absent. The very BEST of reasons! Looking forward to the photos allready!

Garilyn S said...

Praying for a safe delivery. I will be looking forward to some pictures!!

Stephanie said...

pregnant really? i would never have guessed. :) thinking about you!! xoxo, s

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates