Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun Etsy Finds: Wall Art

I'm a huge fan of adding fun art to the walls that will give your home a unique and personalized look. And there is plenty of it to be found on Etsy. I'm always amazed at all of the talented graphic designers and artists.

Here are a few of my current favorites:Bedtime Bus Roll Poster from My Sweet Prints. So perfect for a kids room. And the English spelling of pajamas? Love it.
Custom Silhouette Print from Nella DesignsUse YOUR photo to create a custom silhouette! This would make a fantastic wedding gift.I Love Texas print from q.a. Design. There are no words. I.need.this.Retro Art Print from Modern Pop. Boys get left out in the handmade scene so often, it's nice to see prints made just for them.Every parent needs a set of these "By Order of the Management" posters from John W Golden.Love the messages on the Persimmon and Pink prints. I have a few of these. They are very high quality.Vintage New York Map from Emily Lynch. Vintage maps are all the rage right now. A great way to display places you've visited or lived.Hands down, this dinosaur print from Olives on a String has to be my favorite one on Etsy. It is hanging as a poster sized print over my son's bed. The best part? You print it yourself (any size) so it's only $6!!

There are so many to choose from that it was hard to narrow it down to my favorites. What are you favorite wall art picks from Etsy?





Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my print on your gorgeous blog Sabrina!
Janette x

My Sweet Prints

susan said...

Thank you for sharing my 'Did You Think to Pray' print! Its a wonderful round up of artwork.

Lorie said...

The Texas print is cute! SO I am guessing you are in Texas. I just moved to Austin this year and am loving it!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates