Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun Etsy Finds: Techie Gear

I love technology. I really do. The first thing I do most mornings is turn on the computer and check my email. Sad, but true.

Anyways, etsy is a great place to find all kinds of fun accessories for your tech gear. Check out a little of what I found.


Berties Closet: Look at this gorgeous laptop sleeve! It has so much more personality than the solid colors you can find at the electronics stores.

Gift Chick: I LOVE anything monogrammed, so this cell phone decal is perfect for me! Oh, and this shop has tons of cute ideas for monogramming :)

Lucky Straps: Cute wristlet for your camera. Love that it is lined with super soft minky.

Puking Pastilles: Cd case for your car visor (shop also sells the sewing pattern to make your own!)

Elisa Lou: Padded carrying case for your Flip camcorder. We just got a Flip, so I think I have an excuse to splurge on this:)

Apple Jam Shop: Adorable decal for your Iphone

Ely Lane: Isn't this laptop bag beautiful? I love it AND the shop takes 10% off all profits and helps a friends mission in Haiti!

The Ferris Wheels: Adorable wrist support for your keyboard. Isn't this better than the boring grey one in your office!??!

Rogue Theory: Lovely ipod case

Elizabeth David Designs: Look at this amazing Ipad cover with pockets! If I had an Ipad, I would definitely purchase this!

LBG Studio: DSLR Camera strap. I love the color combination and that it has a pocket for the lens cap.

Michelle Christina: Laptop decal- this adorable design comes in several colors

Glam Baby: Love that this Iphone case has a wrist strap. Great fabric combinations!

Puppy Dogs N Polka Dots: Kindle Sleeve. This fabric is so beautiful!

Gilmore Creations: Isn't this mouse pad beautiful? I very well may order one for myself:)

Gypsy Rose Handbags: I have had my eye on this DSLR camera bag for almost a year! Really hoping Santa will bring it this year.

I hope these items brought you some inspiration. Do you know someone who would love one of these items for their next birthday or Christmas? Then, get shopping!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Christa said...

wow! great finds!! :) thanks so much for including Gift Chick!
www.giftchick.etsy.com

Christa said...

Wow!! great finds! thanks so much for including Gift Chick! :)
www.giftchick.etsy.com

elizabethdaviddesign said...

I see more than a couple cool things I MUST have now!! Thank you so much for including me in this treasure trove!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates