Etsy is full of great stuff to get your business moving. If you thought that setting up your shop and keeping up with convo’s was all that you needed etsy for, then you are wrong. I highly encourage you to spend some time browsing through all the helpful goodies that etsy has to offer.
Here is a quick list of helpful things that you can find when browsing around etsy. This first group of things can be found under "your etsy" after you have logged in.
- Etsy Mini- this is where you can create an “ad” of your shop for free to post on your blog or as an ad on someone else’s blog. (See the images from my shop on the top right side of this page? That is an etsy mini!)
- Badges & Buttons- here you can grab some free buttons to place on blogs and in emails.
- Updates- lists the latest in helpful and fun articles.
- Forums- you can find your answer to almost anything here. Just search your question and someone else has likely already asked it and received a helpful answer. If no one has your question, you can also start your own discussion here. This forum is primarily for etsy sellers although administration chimes in occasionally with answers to tougher questions.
- Virtual Labs- These are virtual classrooms set up with posted meeting times and dates. The topics completely vary but often include tips for newbies, critiquing a shop design, etc. There are also private meetings that can be set up by etsy teams or groups.
- The Storque Blog- This is the etsy blog. It has all kinds of fun articles and tutorials that you can find. It features shop spotlights, how- to’s, business tips, local happenings in your area, etc.
Don't forget to look back at the past etsy success posts.
Tip No 1- Branding
Tip No 2- Photography
Tip No 3- Getting your first sale
Tip No 4- Pricing
Tip No 5- Tagging
Tip No 6- Customer Service
Tip No 7- Advertising