Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Letter to an old friend

Dear friend,

I owe you an apology. I know you have been neglected lately and I am truly sorry. This new baby is taking so much time that what little I have to spare is needed to sleep. or shower.

I see you everyday and think longingly about all the fun we could be having if only I did not have another diaper to change. I have so many fun ideas for things we could be doing together when only I have the time to spare. I truly hope we get to do some of those things together soon.

Sweet friend, I promise I will be back. I promise that we will have good times and maybe a few all-nighters again someday. I have not abandoned you or replaced you. Nothing could replace you! I just wanted to write you this note so that you know I think of you often and I miss you.

Until we meet again...



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates