Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fun Etsy Finds: Christmas Goodies

Is it too early to be talking about Christmas? As a shopper, I always think it is too early to see Christmas stuff when Halloween has not even passed yet. However, as a shop owner, I know that Christmas talk and preparation starts in the summer. So, I figured I would split the difference...it is no longer summer AND Halloween has not hit yet.

Anyways, like everything else, etsy has tons of cute Christmas things to be found. Here is a little peak:

Rag Hearth: I LOVE this wreath. It NEEDS to be on my front door!

Arks and Animals (also Wild Apples): This nativity is beautiful. This shop also has lots of fun wooden toys

Lover Dovers: Do your holiday baking in style with this adorable retro apron

Wooltastic: I love the hand stitching of this ornament. These would make great teacher gifts.

My Little Legacies: These rudolph shirts are absolutely precious.

Prarie Path: This entire shop is eco-friendly and uses up-cycled wool. Love that!

Hermosa 84: These handmade holiday gift tags would ad a sweet touch to any gift

New Hampshire Woods Creations: This wreath is a gorgeous alternative for those with rustic taste

Circleline Studio: No room for a tree? Just use a pretty wall decal from this shop!

Sunshine Ceramics: Don't forget ornaments for your 4 legged family members

The Little Gift Box: Look at these cute wisemen!

Rocky Top Studio: How about a gorgeous winter print to display in your home?

Jane Says: This banner would make any mantel look festive

Pearliebird: More adorable gift tags. I love the buttons on these tags.

South House Boutique: I love the whimsical look of these stockings

I Sew Lucky: Cute owl ornament...This shop is stuffed with precious owls, which I LOVE!

Doodle A Designs: Stick your favorite family photo in this festive frame

Wolf Art Glass: This blown glass ornament is stunning. If the photo is this good, imagine what it looks like in person!

I hope you have enjoyed this quick tour of fun Christmas goodies that etsy has to offer. Happy shopping!


Photobucket

5 comments:

amy said...

Wow! All such beautiful things, I can't believe we are talking about Christmas already!!!

circlelinestudio said...

Thank you so much for including my Christmas tree decal with the fantastic Etsy finds. I too love that fabric rag wreath.
I need something fun like that on my front door!

Artfully Yours said...

WOW! yumm-O! i am honored that you included my "Spirit of Christmas" gift tags! don't ask me to pick a favorite because everything is outstanding! what a fun idea...
artfully,
kim
aka pearliebird

Marla said...

Thanks so much for including my stocking! You have a very nice blog! I too love Oreos and Dr. Pepper (but try to stay far, far away from them.) Thanks a gain!

Jeannine said...

So many wonderful things to love. Thanks for sharing. I will be in touch soon.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates