Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green Today

Happy St. Patricks Day to you all. I have tried to incoporate green into our otherwise boring day. This is mainly for my 3 year-olds benefit. Everything is more fun as a holiday. It is not much but here is our green from today...
 
 Emerson and I made green chocolate chip cookies with green sprinkles.
 I wore my dirty green flip flops. (I didn't realize how yucky they looked until I took the picture).
 The little man is wearing green. He is obviously very happy about it.
 My daughter in her green dress. Although her arms are covering a lot of the green-ness.
 A big green hug.
 Look at how she just adores him!
And these came in the mail today. New fabric from my friend Daryl at Exclusively Quilters. This is from their Green with Envy line. I don't know what I am going to make with it yet, but Emerson has requested a new skirt.

I am also contemplating having breakfast for dinner tonight and making green pancakes. I think Emy would get a kick out of that! What did you do today?
Photobucket

3 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

I ran out of green food coloring, so the frosting for the brownies I made has a slightly blue-ish tinge. I hope that still gets me good mom points.

Stephanie said...

I had a RED nosebleed... Ate GREEN cabbage... and updated my address book. I like your day much more than mine! Perhaps that makes me GREEN with envy? I never managed to adorn myself with any green, so that has to count for something, right? miss you!

Teresa said...

We didn't wear much green!
My daughter has that dress to and wore it so much last summer!
I love the fabric and haven't ever heard of that shop! I will have to go check it out!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates