Monday, March 21, 2011

To pin or not to pin?

Do you know what pinterest is? If you don't, go check it out. It is the newest cyber thing. Like how tweeting was a year (or more) ago.
 
I can't decide if it is helpful or just another way to waste the little free time that I have. In some ways it seems great and very organized and in other ways I imagine I would just stare away into cyberspace looking at tons of cool and mindless stuff.
 
So, I ask you...Do you pin? Should I?
 
If you vote that I should, please pursuade me:)
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

bethany said...

I do it as a more organized place for all of my bookmarks. I love it for that reason-I don't spend a whole lot of time on it besides that.

Stephanie said...

did you just get my two emails. ahhh... nice to know that we are on the same wavelength!

xoxo, s

Crystal said...

I LOVE that site!!! You must join!

Natalie said...

hmm never heard about it until I just read it here. Looks interesting. Now with facebook, twitter, blogging, sewing, crochet and being a wife and mum I dont know If I will have time for this new thing. But I bet I'll be signing up by the end of the day.

Teresa said...

I pin! I like it because I can keep an online catalog of what I love all in one place...food I like, quilts I love, fabric to buy, and clothes to buy.
It can be a waste of time but it depends on how you use it! Lots of inspiration on it!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

I'm interested in the comments and your decision because I feel exactly the same way you do about it.

And for my 2 cents...One thing I do like is that I can at least see what I have bookmarked...but I am not sure I could just leave it at that and not let myself get sidetracked. I don't really need something else competing for my attention. Haven't joined yet, but still kind of interested!

MaryEllen said...

I use it to keep all those great ideas that I run across online organized. It's the only way I can ever find them again!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates