Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun etsy finds: St. Patricks Day

March makes me so happy. Spring is here. The weather in Texas is Ah-Mazing! And we get to celebrate St. Patricks day. I know that St. Patty's day is not huge to many people, but at the very least it is a great excuse to wear green and drink beer. In honor, I thought I would share a little etsy inspiration for the Irish in us all.

 Army Mom of Twins: Cute banner to get your home in the spirit
 Astrausa: Cute Cute Cute wreath for your front door
 Chic Couture Boutique: I don't know what is cuter, the model or the tie shirt!
 Daisies and Damsels: Look at this adorable clover headband!
 Deco Couture: Forget St Patricks Day. These would be cute for any day. I need them.
 Desert Diamond: Look at this hat! This shop is stuffed with adorable crochet goodies.
 Pronta: This cowl is gorgeous. I love all the shades of green.
 Felt like Paradise: Another gorgeous wreath to welcome your friends.
 Baby Doll Bows: How about some ridiculously cute legwarmers for your little one?
 Lenny Mud: Hilarious mug for the coffee drinker in the family.
 Made by Moe: This beautiful necklace would definitely keep you from getting pinched!
 Pecan Pie Puppies: This dog collar is one word. Awesome.
Sugar and Flour: Delicious cookies to celebrate. Warning, do not look at this shop when hungry. You will not be able to stop yourself from ordering from the gorgeous selection.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome collection! Thanks for featuring my shamrock clover headband.

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Hi Sabrina. You have a great blog. I have given you an award. I hope you will stop by and accept it.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Lennymud said...

Great collection! Thanks so much for including me with so many fabulous finds- I will be back again for certain!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates