1. It is Spring Break this week and I have just now come to the realization that I don't like Spring Break nearly as much as I used to. As a kid, the week off from school was awesome. It generally involved lots of sleeping in, socializing and doing stuff that parents didn't know about or approve of. It rocked. Good times. Now it just means that the kids are home from all their normal activities and all the stuff that I would normally take them to do on non-school days are jam packed with people. So, I spend the week debating which is the lesser of two evils- taking two young children out in massive crowds or staying cooped up at home with them.
2. My daughter took pride in her acting out today. The spanking tally was really high. I lost count.
3. While my
demon daughter napped I took some "official" 6 month pictures of my little man. He was slightly distracted by his surroundings...cars, wind, and the new feeling of grass. However, despite the distraction, he was just precious. I could photograph him all day.
5. I wore the only green shirt I have...today. Genius.
6. I finally broke down and went to the urgent care clinic last night. They determined that my original sinus infection never went away and that I needed another and stronger dose of antibiotics. They also gave me a steroid shot. I love those things. They relieve all that pressure so fast. Today I am feeling so much better already. Praise the Lord.
7. I am almost finished editing images from my 3 sessions last weekend. Editing sure takes a lot of time. I definitely don't have my post processing as efficient as it could be. I need to work on this.
9. My husband is already asleep in bed. I can hear him snoring all the way down the hall. Anyone else deal with a loud snorer (or grinder, sleep talker, etc)? On really fun nights, my dear hubby does all 3! It can be quite a circus.
10. I am heart broken over Japan. I am sure you all are, but I just wanted to put that out there. I read on someone else's blog today how she watched her son eat breakfast this morning and she was overcome with grief at the thought of all the mothers in Japan who couldn't feed their hungry children or worse those who couldn't find them. Oh my word. It brought me to tears. The blogging community is taking a day of silence on Friday in Japan's honor. There are lots of ways to donate and help, google it and do something. Even if it is only a little.